skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
silly ole me
I am a mother of 3 and new to the upstate NY area. I absolutley love it here and everywhere I turn there is something for me to redo or paint or create.
my blog list
Oh She Glows
.. in the Fun Lane
Primitive & Proper
The Brooks Family
Psilology
Number Fifty-Three
tiny happy
quaint handmade
a stitch in dye
Paisley & Polka Dot Threads
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Last nights festivities
Me as a Sugar Skull
James as a Ninja!
Hailie as a Vampiress!
And Gwyneth as a Pumpkin
Part of the awesome neighborhood we Trick or Treated in!!
I hope everyone had as awesome of a time that we did!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
send me a note
itssewmeshop at yahoo dot com
Friends
Blog Archive
March
(1)
November
(2)
October
(2)
July
(1)
May
(4)
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment