Thursday, April 23, 2009

So I found some awesome free patterns..

I was cruzing the web in search for some good quilt square ideas. I am in charge of making my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary present. I am making a Family Tree wall-hanging quilt. I found this awesome website where I can actually create my own fabric designs! The website is called SpoonFlower. So I am going to have my hubby sketch up a family tree for me (I will post some pictures when I get it finished) And then Spoonflower will print my design on fabric, and then send it to me...Voila... I will make it the focal point of the quilt. Anyways, I got way off track.. I found a blog, I don't remember which one, but it mentioned finding a free Amy Butler pattern. So after searching like crazy, I hit the mother-load. I found free patterns for her Belle Quilt, Fabric Leaves, Business card case, Nigella Silhouettes





I am so excited. I can't wait to do some of these projects. Enjoy them yourselves. I linked her name to the site, up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment